Managed WordPress Services
What you get
- Hosting – Our hosting environment is optimized for WordPress. It is strongly recommended for security and performance reasons.
- Updates – Up to 30 minutes of website updates per month. Additional updates are billed at $125 per hour.
- Security – Websites are scanned daily for malware, viruses and plugin vulnerabilities. In the unlikely event that your website is compromised, it will be restored free of charge.
- Spam Prevention – Stop annoying messages from infiltrating your website.
- Email Deliverability – Make sure that emails coming from your website are being delivered properly to you and your client’s inbox.
- Plugin and Theme Updates – Your WordPress plugins and themes are updated automatically. Security flagged plugins are given immediate priority.
- Uptime Monitoring – Your website is monitored 24/7 to ensure that you have 99.9% uptime. In the event of a website outage, we act fast to bring your site back online and identify the cause.
- Google Maps – If you have a map, we will connect it to Google’s Developer Console.
- Reporting – Monthly reports sent to your inbox outlining all of the above.